Saturday, August 25, 2007

last minute stuff

Okay....we're ready to go. Good thing because it is almost 2:30 on Saturday. I'm going to pack up the computer so I wanted to post really quick.
Thanks to everyone who helped us get ourselves together, and keep it together for this trip. Thank you to Bobbe, Bev and Becca for all of the goodies for Jill, and Sue for her books and my chocolate. We've got it all packed!
Most of all...thanks to everyone who had to put up with our roller coaster. Here we go on another one.

This one should be a little funnier to watch though.....the three of us whiteys in Vietnam...dorks are us!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Good luck on your trip. Can't wait to follow alomg.

K said...

Best of luck to you!

Gram & Pop said...

Daniel and Jenn, We have calculated your trip in our time and figured out the while we are sleeping tonight you will be meeting Jill. We are so excited and hope to see pictures or at least another entry when we awaken tomorrow. Love, Mom, Dad and Nelle

Becca said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to meet Jill for my self. Call me when you get home and we can share our newest editions with each other.

Gram & Pop said...

Danny found his birthday present on the front porch last night. He loves the hat and was pleased with the golfballs as well. We are anxiously awaiting some word that you are doing okay. We calculate that you are in TaiPai as I write this. Love Mom

Kelly and Larry said...

Hi guys,
I haven't done any calculations on the time yet so I don't know what is happening on your end about now. I suppose you'll meet her tonight based on Danny and Mary's note. We will check in tomorrow morning and hope to hear a little from you and if we're lucky, see some pictures. We love you and can't wait to see you all together!

Auntie Nelle said...

Hey you three (soon to be four)
Just wanted to say hello and let you know I have checked the blog twenty times today. I am so excited and can hardly wait to hear something. Please stay safe and have a great time and give Jill lots of hugs and kisses from her auntie.
Love,
Nelle