Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally got video to post!!

She is a little ham. Once we got her "home" she started smiling and playing and really came out of her shell. She has a lot of teeth and likes to use them! she grins and shows them off.

We are doing much better today too. Tracy is not showing up in the pictures because she is taking them all. She makes really funny faces when we show her the shrimp jello stuff at breakfast. Priceless.

Jilly is a giggle bug. We gave her a bath, she is so happy in this video. she laughs and shows her teeth. she has 8 of them as far as we know. She likes to use them too. She bites and grinds at the spoon when you feed her. It's pretty funny.

We went for her G&R yesterday, then Daniel got to ride on a scooter to apply for her passport. We also had her picture taken for her visa. Things are moving along. CHI staff is awesome, we have been working with Hue so far, she is really sweet.

I have lots of pictures and video of TB1 kids. I'll work on posting those too.

We miss everyone and cant wait to bring home Jilly so she can ham it up for all of you.
Jen, Daniel, Jilly and Tracy.

9 comments:

Auntie Nelle said...

Oh my gosh!! I think she just keeps getting more beautiful and those dimples!! Who knew? I think about you guys constantly so it is amazing if my class is learning anything right now. I hope the rest of your trip is just as fantastic and i love you guys very much (even Tracy)
Love, Auntie Nelle

Unknown said...

That was wonderful!!! We watched it over and over. Sophie thinks her cousin is very funny. We are so happy to see her beautiful smile.

We love you.
Marco. Jenny, Joey and Sophie

Misty said...

She is so cute! What a personality. :)

Gram & Pop said...

I'm in love.......

Beth Elliott said...

What a sweetie! I'm loving all the updates, photos, and video - keep it coming! Can't wait to see you all in STL SOON!
Beth

Becca said...

Oh she is soooo precious. I can't wait to see all those teeth and those dimples in person. I am so happy for you as is everyone at work. checking the blog becomes a community event when someone finds something new. KNow that we are thinking of you all and can't wait till you return.

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is too cute!! I am so happy for you guys I am in tears!! I can't wait to meet her in person.

Love you!!
Andrea

Unknown said...

daniel and jen , we are so happy for you. now you have an excuse to come to chicago. we cannot wait to meet Jill. you are very special to pop and i. we will return from germany and be back in chicago on the 15 of september. love mom and pop athie I will call you as soon as possible our phone is 708-346-9616

Unknown said...

daniel and jen , we are so happy for you. now you have an excuse to come to chicago. we cannot wait to meet Jill. you are very special to pop and i. we will return from germany and be back in chicago on the 15 of september. love mom and pop athie I will call you as soon as possible our phone is 708-346-9616